[kde-solaris] Gentle Question

LeBar, Russell J Russell.J.LeBar at erac.com
Tue May 13 22:31:35 CEST 2008

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stefan Teleman [mailto:stefan.teleman at gmail.com]
[ I guess I should qualify that -- are you still
> > being paid by SUN to work on it? ]
>
> I am not, nor have I ever been. Sun does not pay me to "work
> on KDE Solaris". Sun pays me to work on other things.

:-(

> My work on KDE Solaris is done *in my free time* -- which
> means staying up late at night.

Then I agree with the comments you made before. Sorry for any confusion and keep up the good work. I guess we should try and keep you blissfully UNaware of any sleep deprivation studies!! ;-)

-- Russ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.