[kde-solaris] [kde-discuss] Mailing list charters and KDE-Solaris projects

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue May 13 22:06:00 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 13 May 2008 21:37:23 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> KDE4-Solaris -> this side of the fence (kde-discuss at opensolaris.org)
> KDE3-Solaris or KDE4-gcc-Solaris -> that side (kde-solaris at kde.org)

I'd also like to ask everyone to be *kind* when referring questions to
the "right" side of the fence. I think it's better to ignore issues you don't
want to deal with -- knowing that there's other folk that might pick it up.

For gcc issues with KDE3 or KDE4: I'm not going to deal with them. Stefan
isn't going to deal with them. Everyone is welcome to work on that, submit
patches through the normal KDE processes, package it up, publish it,
whatever, but that's not what the KDE4-Solaris team is about.

--
Adriaan de Groot, vice-president, KDE e.V.
  http://ev.kde.org/