[kde-solaris] Gentle Question

Mats Rojestal mats.rojestal at bredband.net
Tue May 13 19:55:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

There is coming  a very disturbing tone in this exchange of opinions.
What we can agree with is The Opensolaris team thats responsible for
porting KDE 4.0 to Solaris using Sun Studio compilers are not performing
very well.
Opensolaris users still lack KDE.
I cant understand the argument that software built with gcc/g++ would be
more unstable than the Sun Studio generated software.
It's kind of depressing insight from Opensolaris KDE team.

Regards Mats Röjestål