[kde-solaris] How to build a stable version of KDE

Mats Rojestal mats.rojestal at bredband.net
Sun Mar 30 18:59:47 CEST 2008

Hi Jan,

Looks like you are missing libarts_lgpl you can get precompiled package
from:

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/vendor/sun/freeware/intel/10/libart_lgpl-2.3.19-sol10-x86-local.gz
This installs in /usr/local and if you want that installed in another
place you can compile your own version and install it where configure
script will find it.

Regards Mats Röjestål