[kde-solaris] How to build a stable version of KDE

Jan Hlodan jan.hlodan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 18:18:47 CEST 2008

Hi Mats,

Thank you for the advice! It solved my Qt problem.
Qt was installed successfully.
So I continue with step numb. 2 - arts
I was surprised if compilation passed without any errors. :)
But now I'm playing with kdelibs and this is a little problem for me...
First problem was with libpcre.
I solved it with:
./configure --with-extra-includes=/usr/include/pcre/
(thanks [ade])
Configure passed with some missing libs (but I think I don't need them
for Kbabel)

Can you look at this please?:
http://pastebin.com/f14b1917c

I don't know if I set all correctly (PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, ...)

Thank you for reply.

Regards,

Jan Hlodan