[kde-solaris] Integrating KDE into GDM on OpenSolaris 2008.05

Michael Schuster Michael.Schuster at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 28 19:36:14 CEST 2008

stefan.teleman at gmail.com wrote:

> 2. GDM Configuration is explained in detail here:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GDM/2.22/Configuration
> http://library.gnome.org/admin/gdm/stable/exampleconf.html.en

I may be too stupid to grok this ... I'm trying to match what I see in the
above with what I find on OpenSolaris, and am getting nowhere.

Can someone kind, gentle and patient show someone old, slow and stupid like
me *where* to put *what* so that - after having 'pkgtool install-pkg'd
FOSS* and untar'd KDE* from bionicmutton - I can select KDE4 from gdm's
"Options" dialog before I log in (and then actually get KDE ;-)?

TIA
Michael
--
Michael Schuster 	http://blogs.sun.com/recursion