[kde-solaris] KDE4 build hardware

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Sep 19 20:33:44 CEST 2007

I wrote in [1] that the KDE-Solaris project has an U45 available (it's under
my desk at home, but in principle open to anyone who asks for it). As of
yesterday we have an X4600 running nv_70a (the most recent SXDE) as well.
Fortunately that is not under my desk, but in the lab at Sun Microsystems
Netherlands. As before, this machine has been donated by Sun .nl to support
the KDE4 (but also KDE3, I suppose) for Solaris effort. It has resources to
spare. I consider it to be in the "beastly fast" category.

As with the U45, it is open for use by all KDE-on-Solaris people who need a
hefty machine for compilation. For access, send me mail.

[1]
http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/bobulate/index.php?/archives/453-Oooh,-shiny!.html

--
These are your friends - Adem