[kde-solaris] libstdcxx hangs

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Sep 3 00:46:51 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,

On Thursday 30 August 2007, Martin Sebor wrote:
> You might want to double-check your configuration macros and compiler
> options to make sure the libstdcxx.so you're using is compatible with the
> headers given the command line (use -mt for reentrant builds). To see
> examples of command lines check out our nightly build logs published on my
> home page: http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/

It's not clear to me what combination of my compiler flags was causing the
hangs, but using Stefan's set of flags gives me a stdcxx that does work.
Mysterious, anyway.

By now we've got a half-dozen patches to make libstdcxx compile on Solaris 10
(the locale files, for instance, contain errors like this:

-copy "fi_FI at euro"
+copy "fi_FI.euro"

).

--