[kde-solaris] Your Patches & 3rd-party repositories?

Heiko Falk Heiko.Falk at udo.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:21:46 CET 2007

Hi Stefan,

what I wanted to ask all the time that you're with Sun right now: We all know
that KDE + Solaris + Workshop implies painful source-level-patching and
build-infrastructure-modification of almost all KDE packages and tons of 3rd
party libraries and packages.

Since this was your (SM) hobby in the past and is your profession now, I
believe that you currently walk through this hell at Sun. However, do your
source code patches remain internally at Sun, or will they be checked in the
SVN/CVS repositories of the concerned open-source projects?

With the best wishes for 2007

  Heiko

Dr. Heiko Falk

University of Dortmund
Department of Computer Science 12 (Embedded Systems Group)
Otto-Hahn-Strasse 16, Room E-19

44221 Dortmund
Germany

Phone:  +49 231 755 6124