[kde-solaris] KDE, Solaris and the Solaris Companion CD

Stefan Teleman stefan.teleman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 16:47:16 CET 2007

On Friday 16 February 2007 14:23, Brian Foddy wrote:
> I'm going to assume 3.4.3 is the last version, which explains why I
> was having
> troubles finding the right mirror.  Unless there is a newer
> version, never mind.
>
> Brian

yeah, that's the latest one (unfortunately).

*sigh*.

i'm working on 3.5.5+. don't expect it to be on the Companion CD
anytime soon, it will still be here, like all the others before it.

and that's all i'm going to say.

Stefan Teleman			'Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition'
KDE e.V.						-Monty Python
stefan.teleman at gmail.com