[kde-solaris] KBE 1.0.0 install problem with KBEenv

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Dec 9 00:35:45 CET 2007

On Sunday 09 December 2007, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> Installing package KBEenv
>
> The following files are already installed on the system and are being
> used by another package:
> * /opt/kdebld <attribute change only>
>
> * - conflict with a file which does not belong to any package.

I notice now that three other packages don't install: KBEcoreutils KBEvim
KBEsed. This does not end the build, it seems.

../mkinstalldirs: ../mkinstalldirs: cannot open
make[1]: *** [install-data-yes] Error 1

That's the only problem I can spot easily in the coreutils one, still waiting
on the others.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot