[kde-solaris] KBE 1.0 - Build enviroment for KDE

Lukas Oboril oboril.lukas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:44:51 CET 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 3:43 AM, Stefan Teleman <stefan.teleman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 4, 2007 8:22 PM, Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 04 December 2007 21:55, Lukas Oboril wrote:
> > > You can choose destination install directory, but I strongly recommend
> > > to stay with default selection which is /opt/kdebld.
> >
> > That doesn't match the naming scheme discussed way long ago, where I
> > think /opt/kde4.0 and /opt/qt4.3 were decided (I'm not actually sure where
> > the other dependencies were supposed to go, really ..
> > possibly /opt/kdesupport).
>
> /opt/kdebld is the install directory for the build system (KBE), not for KDE.
>
> --Stefan

Yes, KBE is only build system nothing more.

--
Lukas 'Luc' Oboril
IRC nickname: luc^ at freenode

When dealing with people, let us remember we are not dealing with
creatures of logic. We are dealing with creatures of emotions,
creatures bristling with prejudices and motivated by pride and vanity.
  Dale Carnegie