[kde-solaris] KDE specs files

Stefan Teleman stefan.teleman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:01:05 CET 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 17:42, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 December 2007 22:08, Lukas Oboril wrote:
> > I prepare those files for simply create SVR4 packages.  In this
> > time there are few spec files, but I believe the number of spec
> > files will be grow up.
>
> These are intended to package all of the dependencies for KDE
> eventually?

Yes, the plan is to be able to download all the KDE dependencies + all
of KDE4 from source, make some simple edits in a few KBE
configuration files, type "make", leave it to build for a few (or
not-so-few) hours, and then come back and have everything built and
installed.

Lukas has been doing some amazing work on KBE.

Stefan Teleman			'Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition'
KDE e.V.						-Monty Python
stefan.teleman at gmail.com