[kde-solaris] libstdcxx hangs

Stefan Teleman stefan.teleman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:50:08 CEST 2007

Hi.

FWIW, i have posted my Studio 12 compiler flags for SPARC V8/V9 and
IA32/AMD64 here:

http://www.stefanteleman.org/libstdcxx/

With these compiler flags, and with the latest Studio 12 patches
[http://developers.sun.com/sunstudio/downloads/patches/ss12_patches.jsp],
i have successfully built all 4 shared versions of libstdcxx, which
passes all the tests and runs all the examples.

Modulo a Studio 12 assertion when compiling collate.cpp on AMD64,
which is fortunately not a showstopper since the nls localization
files are generated successfully by the 32-bit build.

--Stefan

-----