[kde-solaris] libstdcxx hangs

Martin Sebor sebor at roguewave.com
Thu Aug 30 06:30:02 CEST 2007

You might want to double-check your configuration macros and compiler options
to make sure the libstdcxx.so you're using is compatible with the headers
given the command line (use -mt for reentrant builds). To see examples of
command lines check out our nightly build logs published on my home page:
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/

Here's a Sun C++ 5.9 thread-safe, reentrant, LP64 build with trunk:
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/solaris-10-sparc-sunpro-5.9-12D-570286-log.gz.txt

If you need help don't hesitate to ask on stdcxx-dev:
http://www.nabble.com/stdcxx-dev-f26255.html

Martin