[kde-solaris] Language input selection windows

Mikael Dalsgard mikaeld at online.no
Wed Nov 8 10:37:46 CET 2006

Hi!

This is probably not strictly a KDE related question. But I know I read a response
to the same issue that I have, but I can't seem to find it in the archives, so here
goes. Just pointing me to the correct thread there is perfectably acceptable :-)

I have a MacBook with Solaris installed (SE/Nevada build 50). Beneath every
terminal window, and also several of the others, there is a small language
selection windows. You can select different input with it. I can find information
about this in the Solaris documentation. But I can't seem to be able to turn it
off! Especially in KDE the text sometimes linger around even after the window
dissappear etc. So it can be quite frustrating. In the taskbar I (sometimes) might
see icon/task indicating a an app called "iiixm" or something similar.

As previously mentioned; I recall someone asking about the same thing here
before and got a reply which helped him.

73 de Mikael Dalsgard
        NOW is the only thing that is real