[kde-solaris] Function keys.

ALLEN, David David.ALLEN at eur.crowncork.com
Fri May 5 17:59:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a very unusual problem concerning KDE function keys.

If I turn off the "apply colours to non-kde applications"  in the colours
panel, some function keys mapped to the keypad in xterm stop working, but
only after the user has logged out and back in again.

I am sure there must be a logical reason for this. Any suggestions anyone?

I am running KDE 3.1 on solaris 9

David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you have received this communication in error and must not distribute or
copy it. Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this communication. Thank you.