[kde-solaris] KDE Solaris SVN Repository

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 4 18:08:53 CEST 2006

Hi.

I have created today a SVN Repository for KDE Solaris at

https://secure.cvsdude.org/

I have also upgraded this repository to the Enterprise version, which
comes with 7GB disk space, unlimited accounts, unlimited mailing
lists, bug tracking, WebSVN access, all the goodies, etc, etc.

Paid for by yours truly. :-)

The repository is not ready yet (i'm waiting for the account to be
setup for the Enterprise version, and i have just created the
repository).

This repository will contain the full source code of the KDE Solaris
Sun Studio ports, and will be accessible to anyone interested. It is
*not* a fork, and it is not intended to ever become a fork. It is a
correction of the current situation.

Stay tuned for further updates, which will happen as soon as
everything gets set up properly.

I wish i would have known about cvsdude earlier. I found out about it
from a Google ad.

Cheers,