[kde-solaris] Konsole broken ?

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 13 16:48:49 CET 2006

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 11:20, Shane Ludwig wrote:
> Stefan,
> Thanks for getting back to me.  Unfortunately, it has not fixed the
> problem here at work on the U20.  I will try it at home on the
> Sparc tonight and see what happens there and also if it fixes the
> weird echo issue.

I am (have been for the past 3 days) looking at this because there is
something definitely wrong. I can't reproduce this echo problem, but
i can reproduce a whole set of other problems, and the strange thing
is, this only happens on SPARC.

If anyone has had weird problems with Konsole on X86, please let me
know. I have not seen any problems myself, but, if someone has
encountered problems on X86, it would help me a lot in tracking this
down.

I will have a brand new set of binary patches for 3.4.3 this week, for
both X86 and SPARC (this is the reason i've been quiet, i've been
fixing things :-). These patches fix some important bugs, and will
get rid of many warnings you have been seeing in the KDE log.