[kde-solaris] unable to get to KDE desktop after logging in

ALLEN, David David.ALLEN at eur.crowncork.com
Mon Jun 26 10:52:57 CEST 2006

Glad you got it working. We have 10 workstations running KDE successfully,
much better than CDE!

However, we still get this problem when another user logs in on a
workstation, and while a reboot usually fixes it by clearing /tmp, there
must be a more professional solution! Any ideas anyone?

David

   _____