[kde-solaris] unable to get to KDE desktop after logging in

Nilesh Parmar parmar.nilesh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 10:43:44 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot, I took the clue from this and removed all the <username>
directories from the /tmp folder. I then was able to view the startkde file
when I logged in next. On going through the log file I noticed that the
errors were to do with the KDEqt, I think I forgot to install this package
:( I though I had installed it.

I have now installed it and I could log on to the KDE desktop :). It looks
awesome!

I'm yet to see if I can log in as another user. I'll try that out in a bit.

Thanks a lot everybody for helping me out on this,

Regards,
Nilesh