[kde-solaris] unable to get to KDE desktop after logging in

Nilesh Parmar parmar.nilesh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 07:00:07 CEST 2006

Hi Lars and Stefen,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me troubleshoot my problem. As Lars
mentioned, I executed the pkgchk command. I got the same output.

# pkgchk -v  KDEkderuntime-343
/usr
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/libsunmath.so
/usr/lib/libsunmath.so.1
/usr/lib/sparcv9
/usr/lib/sparcv9/libsunmath.so
/usr/lib/sparcv9/libsunmath.so.1

However, I am unable to locate any startkde.out file in the /tmp directory
:(. Have I missed anything ?

Thanks,
Nilesh