[kde-solaris] KTimeZone

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 07:23:12 CET 2006

On Thursday 16 February 2006 15:06, Aaron Williams wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently compiled KDE 3.5.1 and am running it on Solaris 2.8 on a
> SunBlade 150.  I am having problems with it not supporting the
> timezone properly.  My timezone is US/Pacific and works fine in KDE
> 3.4.2.  The problem shows up in the clock kicker applet and also in
> korganizer.  Any help would be appreciated.  I opened bug 121926 on
> this issue.

Hi.

Could you please apply the attached patches and see if they fix the
problems. Please let me know if they do or if they don't.

tzone.cpp.diff applies to kdebase-3.5.x/kcontrol/clock/tzone.cpp
ktimezones.cpp.diff applies to kdelibs-3.5.x/kdecore/ktimezones.cpp

Make sure to save a backup of the originals before applying the
patches. :-P