[kde-solaris] KDE 3.4.3 Patches and Upgrades

Derek Konigsberg konigd at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Apr 16 14:55:18 CEST 2006

        Out of curiosity, are all these patches going to eventually get rolled
into the KDE code base itself?  I ask, because I find myself much preferring
to compile all my own stuff (and thus avoiding a special set of dependency
software for each big project like this I install).  However, KDE doesn't
compile "out of the box" on Solaris anywhere near as easily as it used to.
(these days I give up after a while)

-Derek