[kde-solaris] some help

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Oct 27 17:48:53 CEST 2005

i just did a fresh install of kde from blastwave on my solaris 9 machine
from the ibiblio.org mirror without any issues. the problems that you're
experiencing are most likely realted to some pkgadd bug. you should
install the latest patch cluster for the version of solaris that you're
running and try installing again.

http://sunsolve.sun.com/pub-cgi/show.pl?target=patches/patch-access