[kde-solaris] some help

Administrador GreyFX skull at greyfx.com
Mon Oct 24 17:30:35 CEST 2005

No, because when I try to install kde_gcc_dtlogin it says:

pkgadd: ERROR: attempt to process datastream failed
    - bad format in datastream table-of-contents

When I install the packet by myself with pkgadd it gives me the same error.

The errors reported by blastwave, remember??

snif snif....
:-(

Steve.