[kde-solaris] hello, I need help with kde+solaris9

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Oct 21 17:28:08 CEST 2005

this isn't a kde problem per say but a blastwave problem. i'd also sign
up for the blastwave users lists and post this guestion there,
https://lists.blastwave.org/mailman/listinfo/users .

it looks like pkgadd is trying to install
/var/pkg-get/downloads/koffice_addons-1.3-SunOS5.8-all-CSW.pkg.gz
without uncompressing it. if the file still exists on your system try
gunzip'ing it and use pkgadd to install manually.

which version of pkg-get are you using, run pkg-get without any options
and look for the SCCS revision? which blastwave.org mirror are you
using, 'grep ^url /opt/csw/etc/pkg-get.conf'?