[kde-solaris] some problem on KDE on Solaris2.10 SunRayServerSoftware-3.1

Stanislav Lakhtin sl at whiteants.net
Thu Jul 21 15:17:45 CEST 2005

Hello, all.

After installing KDE-3.4.1 compiled by Stefan Teleman (thanks for it for
this), i find many big and small problems.
1. In process starting at times emerded some dialog or error window, but this
window behind information panel in moment "Initiallizing peripherals".
Necessary press "Enter", and loading continue. What is the window?
2. In working arts exists some problem. I see this problems on working sound
subsystem on SunRay hardware. I cannot write any sound signal from
microphone, becouse in sound subsystem no exists any "Input device". Level of
micropfone in "Output Device" work correctly in this time. If i must set any
environment variable?
3. In this distribuive no exists taglib(libtag-xxx.so) library. In this case
juk and amarok not work. I try compilling this library by studio10, but i
can't get this. Error in process compilation:
"/opt/SUNWspro/prod/include/CC/Cstd/./map", line 251: Error: Multiple
declaration for std::map<const TagLib::String, TagLib::APE::Item,
std::less<const TagLib::String>, std::allocator<std::pair<const
TagLib::String, TagLib::APE::Item>>>::insert(const std::pair<const
TagLib::String, TagLib::APE::Item>&).
"../../taglib/toolkit/tmap.h", line 43:     Where: While specializing
"std::map<const TagLib::String, TagLib::APE::Item, std::less<const
TagLib::String>, std::allocator<std::pair<const TagLib::String,
TagLib::APE::Item>>>".
"../../taglib/toolkit/tmap.h", line 43:     Where: Specialized in
TagLib::Map<const TagLib::String, TagLib::APE::Item>.
"apetag.cpp", line 45:     Where: Specialized in non-template code.

Thanks all.

Stanislav Lakhtin