[kde-solaris] KDE 3.4.1 Solaris 10: Source Code Patches

Derek Konigsberg octo at logicprobe.org
Thu Jul 14 21:28:24 CEST 2005

> Awesome, that did the trick!  I guess that teaches me for still using
> 'C' for my locale! :)

When I first installed Solaris 10 on my machine, I selected the UTF-8
locale myself.  However, this caused the little language-selection box to
appear below every window, which was VERY annoying.  (not sure if it
caused other quirks as well)  As such, I scrambled to figure out how to
force it back to 'C' (or whatever ISO?????-? is mapped to it).  If anyone
knows of a solution to this issue, I'd gladly change the default locale
back to UTF-8.

-Derek