[kde-solaris] KDE 3.4.1: SVG icon edges

Derek Konigsberg octo at logicprobe.org
Thu Jul 14 11:55:39 CEST 2005

> Does this happen on SPARC ? i have the exact same issue on SPARC,
> although i have a pretty good monitor (Sun LCD) and video card (Elite
> 3DM6). it does not happen on x86 at all -- the Crystal icons look
> beautiful there. and i haven't been able to figure out yet what the
> cause is. the only difference is that on SPARC we use Xsun whereas on
> x86 i use Xorg.

Yes, this is on SPARC, and my display is an LCD.  Video card is a TechSource
Raptor GFX 750, which despite being 2D-only and 32-bit PCI, is easily an
order of magnitude faster at 2D than ANYTHING I've ever seen Sun put out.
(in other words, it is decent.  got it about a week ago, and its like I got a
whole new machine)

-Derek