[kde-solaris] KDE 3.3.2, patches for 3.3.1 and some news :-)

Aaron Williams aaron_williams at net.com
Sat Jan 15 19:17:27 CET 2005

If you're updating it, could you please update my email address in the
Solaris audio code.  It says aaronw at home.com... I've gone through
several ISPs since then (not by choice).  My current email is
aaron.w2 at gmail.com or aaron_w2 at yahoo.com.  (I wrote the original Solaris
audio driver for ARTS).

-Aaron