[kde-solaris] KDE 3.3.2, patches for 3.3.1 and some news :-)

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 03:12:18 CET 2005

Attached are the 3 diff's for correctly reporting memory and swap.

There really is no need to #include <sys/swap.h> and to have to deal
with  _FILE_OFFSET_BITS problems just to report memory and swap info.
All the necessary and useful info can be obtained from kstat(3KSTAT)
and a delta function. Besides, redefining _FILE_OFFSET_BITS to 32 on
an architecture which supports _FILE_OFFSET_BITS==64 will report
inaccurate swap (will limit the amount of reported swap to 2GB, even
on machines with several times that amount of swap configured).

this patch will make it into CVS in the very near future, together
with some other ones.

--Stefan

----