[kde-solaris] Adding KDE 3.4.1 to session menu in dtlogin

Mats Rojestal mats.rojestal at bredband.net
Wed Aug 31 22:34:43 CEST 2005

Hi Mirko,

I used Michael Peek's make-dtlogin script and built my DtKDE3x package
on a Solaris 9_x86 host and installed the same package for Solaris 10_x86
and it works without any problem and this should work on sparc platform also.
This don't add any conflicts with the managment framework svcadm etc ...
The WM-specific image is not in use for Solaris 10 however it is there and
dont take up much space in /etc/dt/... where all the stuff is neatly installed.

Mats R