[kde-solaris] X resources with KDE?

Daniel Rawson Daniel.Rawson at asml.com
Thu Apr 14 19:32:38 CEST 2005

I'd like to be able to set some X resources for apps running under KDE on Solaris . . . for example, I'd like to remove minimize and maximize buttons for a particular window class using the clientDecoration resource.

Is there any support for this?  I've tried setting the "logical" resources <g> but have either guessed wrong or it doesn't work.

If there's any documentation out there for kwin and it's support for various X resources, I haven't found it yet . . . .

TIA . . .

Dan
--
 * Dan Rawson             * ASML Software Configuration Mgmt. \_____/    *

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.