[kde-solaris] printing with KDE on a solaris9 (sparc) platform

Martin Lischewski GuMaLisch at t-online.de
Fri Sep 17 20:53:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

I downloaded KDE 3.2.3 (german laguage) and installed it on SUN blade150
Workstation under the operating system version SunOS 5.9. After some minor
installation problems it runs fine, but it is not possible to reach a network
printer in our LAN. Which printing system I have to choose to see those
network printers and how I can reach them, for example to print a simple text
file with the 'kate'-Editor printing menu?

regards,

M.L.