[kde-solaris] Compile problem

James F. Hranicky jfh at cise.ufl.edu
Fri Oct 22 14:35:57 CEST 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 19:31, Mats Rojestal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compile kdemultimedia from cvs and i get the following
> error.
>
> Undefined   first referenced
>   symbol         in file
> virtual thunk to Arts::StdSynthModule::streamInit()./.libs/libartsmidi.so

The last time this happened to me I was compiling against an older version
of KDE I hadn't completely removed. Are all your installed KDE packages
from the same point in time the kdemultimedia CVS is from? Do you have
an older version of kdemultimedia installed that's getting compiled/linked
against?

Of course, this may not be the problem at all, this is just what happened
to me.

Jim