[kde-solaris] KDE 3.3.1 for Solaris x86 (Solaris 8/9/10)

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 14:40:41 CEST 2004

Ok. I've built arts-1.3.1, kdelibs-3.3.1, and kdebase-3.3.1 successfully on Solaris 8 SPARC and Solaris 8 x86 using GCC 3.4.1 which are now posted at:

http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php/kde_gcc

http://www.blastwave.org/articles/KDE-0002/index.html

This comes with Koffice 1.3.3 and the Koffice addons (resume and other templates and German thesarui) as well as those international translations.

I'll walk through the optional packages and let you know if I see any issues there as well.

Thanks everyone!

~Ken Mays @ EarthLink, Inc.

Blastwave.org KDE maintainer