[kde-solaris] Diffs and trix for compiling kdepim from current cvs

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 21 02:25:01 CEST 2004

Hi.

A few observations:

1. -D_XPG4_2 should be passed on compile line for all translation
units, and not just in one file, and should be consistent across all
files. It should be set in $CFLAGS, $CPPFLAGS and $CXXFLAGS.

2. the correct #ifdef for KDE on Solaris is
#if defined (USE_SOLARIS)

3. libassuan is not really part of KDE per se. I am not even sure next
releases of KDE will include it. My 3.3.0 packages (and the soon to
be released 3.3.1 ones) don't even link against this libassuan, i
built a newer libassuan which lives in /opt/fsw4sun.

--Stefan

----