[kde-solaris] crashing file selectors

Rob Fisher lists at thecatflap.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 01:18:49 CET 2004

Has anyone else noticed a problem when inputting text in a KDE-3.3.1 file
selector? For instance, "save as" from kmail?

Just saving as the default works fine, but if I try and enter anything in the
string gadget using the keyboard, the parent application crashes and burns
with a SIGSEGV. Oddly, I can paste string into the gadget with my middle
mouse button; it just seems to be keyboard input that causes the problem.

This is 3.3.1/QT-3.3.3 built with GCC-3.4.2 on Sol 9 x86. No other problems
really.

Rob