[kde-solaris] KDE HTML problem ?

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 19 01:08:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering -- it is Verboten for me to post
anywhere from work. :-(

I can't reproduce this. But then, this statement doesn't really help
either. :-)

Two things: what are the sizes of ${KDE}/bin/khelpcenter and
${KDE}/lib/libkhtml.so.4.2.0 ? I mean sizes as in ls -la, not size as
in /usr/ccs/bin/size.

Have you tried building testkhtml (in kdelibs/khtml/testkhtml.[h|cpp],
and testing with a very simple static html page ?

-Stefan

-----

On Friday 18 June 2004 10:09, System Admin wrote:
> Hi,