[kde-solaris] kdelibs 3.2.2 compilation Problem

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jul 13 13:38:43 CEST 2004

Hmmm.  This looks like a template instantiation problem then.

Could you add the following flags to CXX:

-verbose=template -instances=extern -template=extdef,geninlinefuncs

This will force the compiler to print to stdout the template
generation phase verbose and it shows whether or not the
QStringList::operator+= has actually been instantiated.

I would suggest that you rebuild this library from scratch with these
new flags and save this output to a file (makes it easier to seach
for operator+=).

--Stefan

-----