[kde-solaris] ISP problems

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 17 22:42:58 CET 2004

Hi Everyone!

I have been having some terrible problems with my ISP for the past 10
days or so -- i have been virtually unable to send or receive email.
Many of you may have received some anti-spam notifications from my
ISP when posting to this list, or emailing me directly. This was all
caused by a new anti-spam "feature" put in place by my ISP (the
originating domain and all the transient mail relay domains were
being automatically blocked, for reasons unknown ... or something
:-). It would _seem_ that emails have now started to filter through,
after a whole week of me complaining.

I owe several people some answers to questions. This email problem
(and the insane amount of time spent on the phone trying to get it
fixed) were the reasons for my not answering anything ... i will try
to catch up this weekend with everybody.