[kde-solaris] krfb gives "setrlimit: not owner" message.

Naci Ishakbeyoglu nishakbe at cisco.com
Tue Jan 6 08:33:22 CET 2004

Hi,

I just installed solaris 8 binary packages.
When I try to use desktop sharing with a tight vnc
client on windows 2000 to my ultra-5 solaris 8 box,
I don't see anything happening on windows side.
Normally it should bring the password window.

Then I say krfb on a shell on ultra-5 and it says
"setrlimit: not owner". Do you know what may be wrong?

Thanks,
Naci.

PS. Anyone got desktop sharing working properly form
tight vnc on windows 2000 client to kde 3.1.4 on solaris 8?
I used to be able to connect with earlier kde version but
garbled colors on win2k side and keyboard was not working
properly.