[kde-solaris] Failed to accept ICE connection - again...

Richard kdesolaris at nergenshuizen.nl
Wed Feb 18 09:37:26 CET 2004

> Oh ... yes, there is. It looks like you are running into the 256 per
> process file descriptor limit on SunOS.
A... now there's something I should have realized myself...

> This should prevent hitting this barrier in the future. I am surprised
> that you have not seen any errors in the kde log -- something similar
> to:
>
> setrlimit: not owner
Actually, I did see those, and I sent a question about them to the list
yesterday but logged of from my webmail before it was sent :-( Resending
was on my todo-list for this morning, but I guess that's no longer
necessary :-)

Once more, thanks for your help, it's much appreciated.

Richard
--
Het begint met margarine, en het eindigt met de teloorgang van
alle menselijke waarden!