[kde-solaris] kdm (what else is new)

Christopher Layne clayne at anodized.com
Tue Dec 14 14:28:34 CET 2004

It should be noted that the intent of what he is trying to do
is retrieve the domain name - and on Solaris, getdomainname
is an NIS/YP func that coincidentally sometimes works.

It's just not portable when it comes down to it - and it's one
of the reasons I find myself commenting out kdm from builds
more than any other.

-cl