[kde-solaris] FIONREAD undeclared in kdelib/kdecore/network

Christopher Layne clayne at anodized.com
Fri Aug 20 23:50:32 CEST 2004

It's a bug.

Forgot the number off hand. But go to bugs.kde.org and search on FIONREAD.

I submitted a patch a few weeks ago, still not integrated.

Just add:

#include <sys/filio.h>

to ksocketdevice.cpp

You may also run into serious issues with building kdm as well - some which may require
just removing it from the makefiles altogether.

-cl