[kde-solaris] 32-bit KDE 3.2.1 packages for Solaris 8/9 available

Oscar del Rio delrio at mie.utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 12 00:43:03 CEST 2004

Stefan Teleman wrote:
> I am very happy to let everyone know that the 32-bit packages for KDE
> 3.2.1 built with the Sun compilers (Forte 8) are now available for
> download from the usual path:
>
> [ ... ]/stable/3.2.1/contrib/Solaris/8/
>
> KOffice 1.3, KDeveloper 3.* and Quanta will follow shortly.

That's great, thanks!
Do you know if anyone is building packages for Solaris-x86?

I have access to Solaris x86 systems with Sun compilers and
can give it a try.
Did you have to make many changes/patches to the source to
build it in Solaris?
Any patches, configure options and hints would be appreciated.

Thanks

Oscar del Rio
University of Toronto