[kde-solaris] The Easter Bunny will be here this weekend

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 07:43:02 CEST 2004

Hi everyone!

Well, it looks like, barring any unfortunate and unforeseen disasters,
i will be uploading the 32-bit KDE 3.2.1 packages built with Forte 8
this weekend.

KOffice 1.3, KDeveloper 3 and Quanta will follow shortly thereafter,
as i finish them.

There were a lot of changes in 3.2.1 which required Forte specific
patches and fixes, and that is the reason it took me one month to
port it.

I also owe a few people CD-R's with source -- i have not forgotten, i
will burn the CD's this weekend as well.