[kde-solaris] Patches to build KDE with forte, please!

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Wed Sep 17 10:30:57 CEST 2003

On Mittwoch, 17. September 2003 05:57, Stefan Teleman wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Unfortunately, i don't have any patches ready yet. This is because of
> the way i fix things -- i just fix them in code -- i know it's not a
> good practice -- but it's a way of speeding up things. I will be able
> to put together source tarballs in a couple of weeks ... i can burn
> you a CD and mail it.

Shouldn't the change be contributed back to KDE CVS? Well, that was a rhetoric
question - of course they should ;-)
This type of changes are fixes which should even be able to commit to the
stable branch and for porting the HEAD branch there is still some time left.
Though I'd advise you to talk to the release dude (coolo at kde.org) already
now.

Greetings,
eva