[kde-solaris] Patches to build KDE with forte, please!

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 00:57:51 CEST 2003

Hi!

Unfortunately, i don't have any patches ready yet. This is because of
the way i fix things -- i just fix them in code -- i know it's not a
good practice -- but it's a way of speeding up things. I will be able
to put together source tarballs in a couple of weeks ... i can burn
you a CD and mail it.

--Stefan

-----